ACLEDA Bank Plc. jobs in Cambodia

ACLEDA Bank Plc.

The bank you can trust, the bank for the people
ACLEDA Bank Plc. does not have any vacancies right now.

About us

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is a public limited company, formed under the Banking and Financial Institutions Law of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Originally, it was founded in January 1993, as a national NGO for micro and small enterprises' development and credit.

ACLEDA Bank Limited was licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia as a Specialised Bank on October 07, 2000. On December 01, 2003, ACLEDA Bank, once again, was licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia as a Commercial Bank to enable it to provide full banking services according to the needs of the customers and the market and it was renamed ACLEDA Bank Plc.

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is the first bank in Cambodia that assigned ratings by the top international credit rating agency — Standard & Poor's.

ACLEDA Bank Plc., the Cambodia's leading commercial bank, has been nominated as a World Economic Forum Global Growth Companies 2014 candidate, and has become the member of the World Economic Forum. ACLEDA Bank Plc. is also currently Chairman of the Association of Banks in Cambodia (ABC) and Vice-Chairman of the International Business Chamber of Cambodia (IBC).

ACLEDA Bank Plc. has bought a comprehensive insurance package from Jardine Lloyd Thompson Asia, the largest UK insurance broker and Forte Insurance (Cambodia) Plc. ACLEDA Bank Plc. is 51% owned by Cambodia interests, including its staff, with the remaining 49% taken up by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (18.25%), COFIBRED (12.25%), ORIX Corporation (12.25%), and the three investment funds (Triodos Sustainable Finance Foundation, Triodos Fair Share Fund, and Triodos Microfinance Fund) managed by Triodos Investment Management (6.25%).

ACLEDA Bank Plc. has 5 subsidiaries which are ACLEDA Bank Lao Ltd., ACLEDA Securities Plc., ACLEDA Institute of Business, ACLEDA Properties Ltd., and ACLEDA MFI Myanmar Co., Ltd.

At the end of July, 2016, ACLEDA Bank Plc. has extended to 258 branches, which are located in all provinces and towns of Phnom Penh, Banteay Meanchey, Battambang, Kampong Cham, Kampong Chhnang, Kampong Speu, Kampong Thom, Kampot, Kep, Kandal, Koh Kong, Kratie, Mondul Kiri, Oddar Meanchey, Pailin, Preah Sihanouk, Preah Vihear, Prey Veng, Pursat, Rattanak Kiri, Siem Reap, Stung Treng, Svay Rieng, Takeo, and Tboung Khmum provinces.

Today ACLEDA Bank Plc is offering the E-Banking, Credit, Deposits, Local and International Funds Transfers, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Money Exchange, and a lot of other banking services.

How we work

 We welcome newcomers who share our vision and mission. Yes, we believe in creating maximum economic value for our clients and shareholders, but not at the expense of human values and principles.

What we look for

Whether you're aspiring to the first rung of the career ladder or you're an experienced professional, we can introduce you here to the many opportunities available throughout our largest nationwide branch network in the Kingdom of Cambodia. Currently, we are the largest bachelor recruiter in the country. And our further training programmes are tailored to suit each individual.

Quick facts

Industry
Banking
Company type
Employer (Private Sector)
Employees
1001-5000
Website
www.acledabank.com.kh

Address

Preah Monivong Blvd #61
Phnom Penh
Cambodia
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers. If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information, please click here to report abuse.

Similar Companies