- Bachelor or Master Degree in Banking, Business Administration, Management or Equivalent;
- At least 5 years experiences in banking or MFI and 2 years in supervisory level;
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willing to work under pressure;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- And good at Microsoft office and core banking system.
We will provide successful candidates a competitive salary based on education, prior-experience and potential expectation. Also offer Salary increment after probation, annual salary increment, annual bonus, 24 hours accident insurance and hospital & surgical insurance, Birth allowance, Married allowance, Uniform (Female only), Health allowance, Annual Sport event and lucky draw, Oversea trip, Annual leave, Special leave, Sick leave, Maternity leave and provide good working condition with other human resource policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law.
The successful candidates will be equipped with numerous training programs and development opportunities to enhance his/her competency to be highly dedicated and talented employees by corporative colleagues and management.