Application Deadline: 15 December 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Accounting / Finance
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
- Check daily expenses and revenues and Bank slips.
- Key in Journal Entry and cash receipts.
- Check Expenses, Inventory movement and Fixed Assets
- Bank Reconciliation
- Check Trial Balance and Accounts Reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly and yearly tax declarations
- Generate monthly and monthly income statement, Cash flow statement and Balance sheet.
- and other work assigned by management.
• Minimum B.A in Accounting or Finance
• Least 1 years working in experience as an Accountant
• Ability to handle multitask and to work in a fast pace workenvironment
• Be reliable, responsible, and independent in fulfilling obligations
• Be honest and ethical
• Computer literacy: MS Office
About the Company
AG Education company which consists of NYIS, ARIZON School and GMIS. We provide both National and International curriculum from kindergarten to high school, English language, Chinese language, and Computer.