1) Prepares and cakes, cookies, pies, puddings, or desserts, according to recipe: Measures ingredients, using measuring cups and spoons.
2) Mixes ingredients to form dough or batter, using electric mixer or beats and stirs ingredients by hand.
3) Shapes dough for cookies, pies, and fancy pastries, using pie dough roller and cookie cutters or by hand.
4) Places shaped dough portions in greased or floured pans and inserts them in oven, using long-handled paddle.5) Adjusts drafts or thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperatures.
6) Prepares and cooks ingredients for pie fillings, puddings, custards, or other desserts.
7) Pours filling into pie shells and tops filling with meringue or cream.
8) Mixes ingredients to make icings.