ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. It’s a place where the determined can succeed, the willing can grow and together, we can prosper.
At ANZ, we aim to create a work environment where employee differences are valued, such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion. We also offer flexible working options catered towards employee and business needs.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how the role could be flexible for you.
--> HOW TO APPLY <--
Interested candidates are required to send CV to [email protected]
For more information, please contact us:
Tel: 023 999 000 (Recruitment Team - Extension number: 1111 or 1115)
More about ANZ Royal Bank
Interested in a job in one of the biggest banks in Cambodia?
ANZ Royal Bank was founded in 2005 as a joint venture between Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ), one of the largest banking institutions in the world, and the Royal Group of Companies (RGC), one of Cambodia’s largest. Since its inception the bank has shown tremendous growth, with 19 branches and 125 ATMs now operating across the country. One of the key strengths that the bank holds is its true national presence, having branches and ATMs covering all the key provinces. Branches include those in Phnom Penh, Kampot, Kampong Thom, Pursat, PoiPet, Svay Rieng, and Kampong Chhnang amongst others. Their headquarters are located in Phnom Penh. Thus ANZ Royal Bank careers give one an opportunity to have a great experience in the banking industry of Cambodia.
The Bank currently has 55% stake owned by ANZ while the remaining 45% is owned by the Royal Group of Companies. Being associated with an international organization (ANZ) gives the bank an added benefit of having prior exposure to international markets, hence providing great international exposure in the working environment, one of the reasons why jobs at ANZ Royal bank are so popular. ANZ Royal was the first bank to offer a national network of ATMs as well as Internet Banking. This is a classic example of how the bank has always been in-line with their philosophy of ’making life easy’.
Who is ANZ Royal Bank looking for?
The financial sector of Cambodia is growing strongly. In order to reap the maximum benefit, the company knows it has to apply a humanist approach. For this reason ANZ Royal is looking to attract and retain the very best people. To achieve this, the company is providing various benefits in the work sphere by providing opportunities to maximise potential for personal growth and creating a vibrant, energetic, high-performing and open culture.
ANZ Royal values its employees and in return, is committed to providing them a challenging, interesting and safe working environment. By focussing on Human resources the company has ensured a great working environment for the new comers and the existent employees.
Why join ANZ Royal Bank?
ANZ Royal is one of the leading banks in Cambodia. The company has successfully become one of the most renowned employer brands in the country. This is owed to the fact that the company focuses on developing its own staff. It strongly believes in a business model ‘talent primarily from within’, and gives people a chance to shine. Adding to this the fact that ANZ Royal is a bank with the strongest international network in Cambodia, which in turn creates opportunities for a strong regional career.
The Banking industry of Cambodia has been showing remarkable growth and ANZ Royal Bank works exclusively in finding new ways to further improve it. ANZ Royal Bank operates as a commercial bank, providing banking products to both individuals and businesses. Being a relatively new entrant in the market, the bank boasts new and innovative banking services and products in the banking industry. This is illustrated by the fact that they were the first ones to bring in internet banking to the nation. Such an approach will ensure that ANZ Royal Bank careers will provide a new point of view to the financial sector of Cambodia.
ANZ Royal Bank vacancies are currently one of the best possibilities to be being involved with. With Everjobs, you can find the very best vacancies available in Cambodia. Join the company and fulfil your dreams of working in the banking industry.