Application Deadline: 12 January 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Public Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
Proficiency in English and Khmer, both written and spoken
• Lead all sales activities of the start-up employment service, planning business development strategies and preparing the sales plan.
• Actively communicate with customers and potential customers and create trust relationships.
• Manage and actively contribute to the training and mentoring of a competitive sales team.
• Support the continuous development and extension of services by paying careful attention to customer and market requirements.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly review actions to achieve the target objectives.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in sales at manager level.
• Creative, initiative and dynamic team player with a business mindset. Result oriented.
• Willingness to travel regularly (national).
• Understanding of Technology and mobile services is preferred.
• Proficiency in English and Khmer, both written and spoken.
• Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in the manufacturing, construction, hospitality or security sector preferred.
About the Company
Bong Pheak - Cambodia’s first employment service for unskilled or low-skilled workers