- Phnom Penh
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Company industry:
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- To manage, liaise and maintain relationships with current clients and vendors.
- To build new clients (business development) and vendors.
- To prepare and present proposals on concepts and budgets.
- To manage pre-productions, operations and executions of the events and activations.
- Tertiary or other qualifications.
- Relevant experience.
- Knowledge in relevant Event/Advertising/Marketing/PR communications.
- Computer skills including the ability to use spreadsheet, word processing and presentation programs.
- Good oral and written communication skill. English and Khmer is a must. Other languages are optional.
- Creative and able to think out of the box.
About the Company
We are a leading event agency providing total on-ground solutions through creating positive experience – helping our clients build their brands, reach their customers , employees and stakeholders with effective and indelible results.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the "Report abuse" link.