Ensure that CBL safety policies and standards comply with
• the applicable Cambodia laws and regulations regarding occupational health and safety at all times
• Heineken global occupational health and safety policies (8 policies) and
• Heineken international global safety standards (10 standarDevelop/build safety culture in CBL in order to achieve
• Accident Frequency Rate – AFR 1.66/100FTE in 2015
• Zero accidents/incidents in 2020
• Ensure that all workplaces are safe and free of accidents and incidents.
• Ensure that if any accident or incident happens, a thorough investigation (focus on identifying how to prevent recurrence) is conducted immediately to find out root causes and remedial actions are taken in order to prevent it happening again in future.
• Audit and appraisal of safety management systems across the CBL business to ensure compliance with global required safety standards, corporate governance obligations and legal requirements
• Develop and communicate safety standards, guidance and performance measures to support Heineken’s safety compliance strategy in CBL
• Develop, encourage and promote a positive safety culture within all areas of the company’s activities, emphasising the need for continuous improvement
• Organize safety training, safety culture survey and awareness Building on safety culture and behaviour to all staff.
• Lead the wider health and safety agenda in the CBL business through close liaison with the management team.
• Ensure that the CBL accident reporting procedure is effectively implemented by all dept./sections to capture all accidents, incidents and near misses at all levels and then report in ARISO system.
• Additional duties may be assigned by the Human Resource Manager when deemed necessary.