Work at SEATOP LOGISTICS (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD
Job Title : Business Development Manager (logistics)
Location : Phnom Penh
- The Business Development Manager works to improve our company’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- The Business Development Manager works a senior sales position within company. It is their job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization. To achieve this, they need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- The Business Development Manager will also help manage existing clients and ensure they continue to be satisfied and positive. They call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Active and responsible personality, excellent time management skills.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Creatively maximizes opportunities to get market share.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor. Be able to travel to meet customers and explain about products or services.
- Directs the preparation of quotations, invoices, PO, and all documentation needed.
- Is familiar with and uses price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management team informed by submitting activity and results reports, updates active project reports, and participates in weekly work planning meetings and other analyses and problem-solving meetings as needed.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining comprehensive files on projects and clients.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets set by the company if applicable.