* Chailease Royal Leasing Plc.
1. Prepare and verify leasing documentation (agreements, legal documents and insurance policy) in accordance to credit approval and related regulations.
2. Review and ensure all leasing documentation is well-signed and stamped. Ensure registrations of leased assets are fulfilled with regulations and policy.
3. Responsible for conducting disbursement and commencement procedure.
4. Ensure all leasing documentation are systematically filed, and manage the expiry date and effectiveness of all documentation.
5. Ensuring post disbursement compliance with approved terms and conditions, assignment of rights, review expiry of credits, progress payment insurance, etc.
6. Review daily system credit monitoring and management reports and identify non-performing accounts with irregularities and proactively follow-up to ensure corrective action taken in line with credit policy.
7. Update both internal and external policy governing Credit Administration activities.
8. Monitor all irregularities, past dues, documentation deficiencies, etc., and report to Senior Management.
9. Assist to coach and train staff in Credit Administration Unit.
10. Perform other related duties as required.