• Must stay on site full time to supervise the day-to-day on-site supervision of subcontractor and field labor force
• Strictly monitor technical specification of important aspects of house. Eg. Wiring diagram, electrical appliance installation, and installation of lighting .etc.
• Review and approve subcontractor payment request
• Maintain good relationships with subcontractors, vendors and others construction team including architect and structure engineer
• Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with site manager
• Conduct quality inspections• Coordinate site inspection efforts
• Monitor work progress and material use to ensure schedule and within budget
• Communicate and enforce OHL Safety and Health Management Program
• Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules and ensuring all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
• Attend and participate in project meetings, including subcontractor meetings
• Coordinating, directing, and monitoring the activities of subcontractors and suppliers, to insure conformance with plans, specifications, local and national codes.
• Reviewing project changes in conjunction with the Project Engineer
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Interested candidate, please submit CV and Cover letter to email: [email protected]
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia