Application Deadline: 28 February 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Import / Export / Trade
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Manager (supervisor of staff)
Minimum years of experience:
• Developing local and overseas suppliers for cost reductions, better quality and delivery services (Local Purchase 80%, International Purchase 20%).
• Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
• Sourcing purchasable items such as spare part - instrument, electronic and mechanical and consumable part and preventive by working cross functionally - Manufacturing site.
• Preparing delivery performance reports for periodic vendor evaluations.
• Tracking samples and first-part/product deliveries, and defining short-term solutions with regards to quality and timing issues.
• Maintain and implement construction performance/budget for each project.
• Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers.
• Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
• Assist in ensuring awareness and company compliance to all building codes and local construction guidelines.
• Assist in settling invoice or contract disputes.
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
• Manage materials/equipment inventory.
• Coordinating the development of new models, molds and engineering changes with process engineers and production engineer team.
• Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
• Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related disciplines.
• 5-8 years in the construction industry with experience in engineering or estimating purchasing with a building envelope firm in construction or maintenance area.
• Knowledgeable in project cost accounting for Programs using all common delivery methods (traditional, ERP, and DB).
• Knowledge of Purchasing systems and databases.
• Ability to purchasing strategy along with leadership skills.
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Proficient in MS office application.
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Khmer
About the Company
Founded in 1982, Chip Mong Group (CMG) is one of the largest diversified groups in Cambodia with businesses ranging from property development, beer and beverages, to manufacturing and distribution of building materials, concrete, and cement. The Group currently consists of the following subsidiaries: Chip Mong Trading, Chip Mong Industries, Chip Mong Land, Khmer Beverages, and Chip Mong Feed. In addition, CMG owns three Joint Ventures: Crown Khmer Beverage Cans, Chip Mong Insee Cement (CMIC) Corporation, and Chip Mong Ritta.