Application Deadline: 02 February 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
IT / Software
Import / Export / Trade
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
less than 2 years
• Writing high-quality software from given requirements and creative problem-solving through software solutions.
• Fixing bugs in existing software.
• Improve existing software, components and solutions.
• Writing documentation where appropriate.
• Working with team to collectively build software solutions.
• Maintaining and contributing to evolve team best practices.
• Designing database structure and administration.
• System support and maintenance.
• User Support and Training.
• Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-3 years of development experience on the window / web platform / system analysis.
- Possess a strong knowledge of core Computer Science subjects such as data structures and algorithms as well as multi-threading.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Sciences.
• Knowledge of ERP system.
• Over 1 year of C#, SQL Programming Experience.
• Knowledge of programming languages (PHP, VB.NET, C# & MVC).
• Deep knowledge in coding/programming, Internet technologies or other related programming languages.
• Highly motivated, hard-working, strong commitment, willingness to work as member of a team, well-organized, flexible, open-minded, pleasant and creative personality.
• Good command both spoken and written English and Khmer.
About the Company
Founded in 1982, Chip Mong Group (CMG) is one of the largest diversified groups in Cambodia with businesses ranging from property development, beer and beverages, to manufacturing and distribution of building materials, concrete, and cement. The Group currently consists of the following subsidiaries: Chip Mong Trading, Chip Mong Industries, Chip Mong Land, Khmer Beverages, and Chip Mong Feed. In addition, CMG owns three Joint Ventures: Crown Khmer Beverage Cans, Chip Mong Insee Cement (CMIC) Corporation, and Chip Mong Ritta.