- Manage general administrative tasks.
- Company’s car arrangement.
- Manage drivers and coordinate for the equipment maintenance of the premises.
- Manage telephone systems, associated costs and any issue when required.
- Arrange travel such as: ticket booking, visa, accommodation, transport arrangement.
- Handle of all office administrations, including supplies.
- Handle employee’s uniform.
- Manage all letters in and out.
- Develop admin policy.
- Manage outsourcing staff.
- Ensure provision of staff business cards as per policy.
- Manage storage, archiving, safety and security of documents at office.
- Responsible for arrangement company events, meeting, party etc…
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Admin or any related.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in jobs with similar responsibilities
- Excellence in interpersonal and communication skills and able to communicate with people at all levels.
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English, knowledge of other Asian languages will be an added advantage.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office particular Microsoft Excel.
- Autonomous, proactive. Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative, good at multitasking.
- Be able to travel.
We offer very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including, accommodation or house and meals allowance (for job base in Kampot), 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits.
We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long term career and good career development opportunities within the company.
About the Company
CMIC is a joint venture between Cambodia and International company under name Chip Mong Insee Cement Corporation (CMIC).
Our Business is to build the plant and produce cement brand name INSEE.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, motivated, working smart with an efficiency and effectiveness by challenges, we would like to hear from you!
Become a part of our team and you will be one of the “most modern state of the art cement plant in Cambodia”.
We offer great careers and learning opportunities, plus competitive benefits.