This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Kampot
- Engineering in Manufacturing in Kampot
- Job View
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Company industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
- Manage safety systems by CMIC regulations and Laws compliance to meet Contract target approach
- Provide and apply all of safety Audits monitoring and inspecting master plans for audits and inspect and follow up construction Contract.
- Review and advise for improvement of safety risk assessment from all contractors in whole construction site.
- Share safety knowledge for working area improvement.
- Participate the safety investigation committee when a near miss and an accident occurrence.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in technical field, OH & Safety
- At least three years as an OH&S Manager and /or Coordinator on construction site(s);
- Recognized technical qualifications;
- Knowledge of cement plant operation;
- Knowledge in cement plant engineering and safety design;
- Knowledge of Project Management;
- Knowledge on feasibility study, project budget estimation;
- Knowledge on SAP and ISO System;
- Microsoft Office programs, Lotus Notes, SAP, etc
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Self-initiative, people oriented and strong leadership skill.
- Integrity and good coordination skill
- Cost/ Result driven with the initiative thinking
- Good planning & organizing skills
About the Company
CMIC is a joint venture between Cambodia and International company under name Chip Mong Insee Cement Corporation (CMIC).
Our Business is to build the plant and produce cement brand name INSEE.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, motivated, working smart with an efficiency and effectiveness by challenges, we would like to hear from you!
Become a part of our team and you will be one of the “most modern state of the art cement plant in Cambodia”.
We offer great careers and learning opportunities, plus competitive benefits.
- Please send your CV to: [email protected]
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.