Who we are:
We are an internationally-funded FinTech startup looking for the brightest minds in Cambodia. Working with some of the biggest names in the FinTech industry, we’ve created a product that will revolutionise the local market before taking on the world. We're ready to take our business to the next level and for that we need you! Although we’re a small team at the moment, we’ve planned for rapid growth – the sooner you join our team, the greater the benefits you’ll receive. Committed to becoming a world-class organisation, our employees and customers are our focus.
Our team is comprised of local and international professionals who are driven by innovation and excellence. We want to put Cambodia on the map in the FinTech sector, and as our global investors agree, Clik is the answer.
At this stage, we have the funding to offer secure jobs with a lot of room for growth, training and career progression - it’s a win-win situation. Our office is currently under transformation as we want to provide the best work environment possible for our employees.
What you will do:
- Follow the Clik standards and methodologies to ensure we reduce risk
- Working with management, designers, developers and end users to gather requirements and estimate the time and cost requirements for the project.
- Monitor the project at all times and identify issues in a timely manner
- Develop and implement a testing procedure together with the QA team
- Review developer’s deliverables before any product demo / release
- Keep any related documentation updated and stored appropriately
- Keep backlogs up to date, velocity on track, ensure that delivery dates are met as best as possible, and be aware of and actively remove blockages ,whatever they may be.
- Attend developer team meetings as necessary
- Solve technical or functional issues in a calm and timely manner
- Think through every decision before engaging
- Demonstrate clear, solid leadership skills and ability to problem solve