Who we are:
We are an internationally-funded FinTech startup looking for the brightest minds in Cambodia. Working with some of the biggest names in the FinTech industry, we’ve created a product that will revolutionise the local market before taking on the world. We're ready to take our business to the next level and for that we need you! Although we’re a small team at the moment, we’ve planned for rapid growth – the sooner you join our team, the greater the benefits you’ll receive. Committed to becoming a world-class organisation, our employees and customers are our focus.
Our team is comprised of local and international professionals who are driven by innovation and excellence. We want to put Cambodia on the map in the FinTech sector, and as our global investors agree, Clik is the answer.
At this stage, we have the funding to offer secure jobs with a lot of room for growth, training and career progression - it’s a win-win situation. Our office is currently under transformation as we want to provide the best work environment possible for our employees.
What you will do:
- Work closely with design teams to put together the slickest mobile app possible
- Turn our hi-fidelity designs into real working mobile applications for iOS and Android Platforms using React Native.
- Collaborate with the Middleware team to ensure sound connection to our API’s
- Collaborate with software vendors for integration of mobile features supporting chat, KYC, encryption, CRM’s and more.
- Collaborate with the QA team to ensure a fast, smooth and stable delivery for the application to our various delivery enviroments
- Extend React Native with custom modules using the iOS and Android API.
- Work with experienced iOS and Android developers to troubleshoot, debug, improve performace of the app as well as to assist with writing React Native extensions
- Deploy the application to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Write unit specs for the business logic
- Write specs using Appium for automated testing of features
- Setup and configure CI servers with toegther with the DevOps team for automated running of specs
- Setup Analytics in the application using Mixpanel
- Run profiling on the application to determine areas where refactorying maybe required to improve speed and performance
- Manage and fix bugs as and when they are detected as priority
- Use CodePush to seamlessly send application updates to end users
- Research and present new approaches, technologies, best practices etc, related to React Native and mobile application development in general