This position will be responsible for driving the company to work in compliance, and also assigned to build communication to solve the issue with local authority and government sectors such as Ministry of labour, Tax Department on Company signboard issue, Ministry of Land, City Halls, Electric Du Cambodge, and Water Supply Authority.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the instruction of CEO, he is responsible to follow up on;
- Controlling Memo Reference number of the company’s letter to the government; Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Land.
- Drafting letter to submit to the Government; Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Land and Electricite Du Cambodge
- Translation of company’s letter to the government and other relevant authorities.
- Company license registration; Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Land and Electricite Du Cambodge
- New Company Registration, or Update; Ministry of Commerce
- Request and follow up for Construction, Starting and Closing of Site Permit.
- Gate keeper for Compliance approval prior submission to CEO
- Prepare and update the legal budget by seeking approval from CEO
- Any tasks assigned by the Group Management.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly report to CEO and Head of HR.
- Collaborate with HR & Admin Department to write all policies regarding to compliance.
- To conduct regular compliance internal audit and submit monthly report on time.
- To enforce all compliance matters (Time attendance management)
- To support all Human Resource administrative tasks (Confirmation and Annual Performance Evaluation)
- To update Organization Chart periodically
- To support Group New Project Implementation