To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control andcompletion of MEP work & also meeting consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Perform engineering design evaluations and lead project engineering design, specific to the plumbing discipline. Recommend alterations to development and design to improve
- Responsible for all aspects of engineering design, specific to the plumbing discipline within designated projects. Requires a strong understanding of building codes.
- Prepares engineering analysis of projects, to include: preliminary design, budget analysis, calculations,life cycle costs,and equipment specifications.
- Conducts surveys to gather field data; prepares drawings, layouts, and other visual aids; prepares technical construction specifications.
- Reviews the development of designs for compliance with applicable codes, adopted engineering standards,and good engineering practices;performs field inspections as part of the construction quality assurance process.
- Coordinates the activities of the engineering design team.
- Assist with project schedules and assign work to team as needed;Assist with project budget and fees as needed.
- Deliver technical presentations to internal and external audiences as required as part of the design process.
- Mentor other designers and handles additional duties as assigned by Manager