Staff needed from Cambodia
- Maintain relationships with existing business partners, enhance quality of customer service.
- Update database of properties and any other related information for partners.
- Basic registration of potential clients.
- Following the changes in the immigration policy, projects.
- Accompany partners and clients and make active sales - if required
- Presentations to partners and clients as well as attendance on Exhibitions
- Market research and analysis of competition on local market, create marketing
strategy and communicate with Management.
- Coordination of business trips/meetings/calls with our Main Office.
- Preparing of weekly activity reports
- Other duties assigned by the Management and department director
- Bachelor degreeor above (law school preferred);
- 22 years old or above,
- Minimum 1 years of work experience (sales or legal experience is preferred)
- Fluent English and preferably additional language (Chinese or English would be an advantage)
- Office software proficiency
- Excellent sales and management skills, interest to legal matters,
- Excellent interpersonal skills; well organized and result oriented.
Application: please send your CV to [email protected] or via ID Wechat:Phirun93.
For more information about DELSK Group ,please visit our official website (http://en.delsk.com/)
Location : Phnom Penh,Cambodia