Incorporated in Germany since 2008, Delsk Group has worked closely with its partners as a wholesaler of overseas real estate and immigration projects primarily to the Chinese market. We are an industry-leading corporation with a team of over 600 staff supporting our branches and project offices across the globe. Delsk Group currently operates out of our Beijing Headquarter with branches in 17 locations worldwide. Our business partners include registered immigration/studying-abroad consultancy firms, property developers, real estate agencies, lawyers, medical facilities and healthcare institutes.
We have various immigration and real estate developments in the European countries such as Spain, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Cyprus, Ireland, Malta, and Greece, as well as in the United States and Caribbean Sea. Besides, our health investment division is also fully committed in providing the most effective and comprehensive healthcare and medical services globally. We are proud to have become a multinational cross-border platform who serves multi-faceted investment products for our valued customers.
Job type: Full-time position (2-3 openings)
Contact information is [email protected] or via Wechat ID: Phirun93
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Salary : $500-$1300
Job title: Key Account Manager B2B (Phnom Penh office)
- Seek for new business partners and build cooperation relationships with them;
- Draw and manage active sales for company projects;
- Active in internal communications to provide latest project information and immigration policies for partners;
- Provide trainings on company projects to business partners and , if required, to present immigration solutions to clients;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with business partners, as well as enhancing better quality in customer services;
- Prepare key account reports for Management;
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis on local market, to create marketing strategy and communicate with Management;
- Other duties assigned by the Management and department director.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experiences in sales and management (B2B segment is preferred);
- Fluent English or Chinese
- Ability to be a team leader and influencer on further development of the company;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, well organized and result oriented;
- Positive attitude and willing to take in challenges.
If you are interested in this position, feel free to drop us your resume and cover letter to [email protected]