This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Phnom Penh
- Sales in Other in Phnom Penh
- Job View
- Phnom Penh
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- 200 - 499 USD
- Company industry:
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Entry level
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- less than 2 years
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions;
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Arranging and carrying out product training;
- Analyzing costs and sales;
- Preparing reports for management and keeping customer records;
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Degree in electrical engineering.
- Fresher’s & students are encouraged to apply.
- Working experiences in electrical engineering design / construction / maintenance of electrical equipment, sale of Electrical equipment’s will be an added advantage.
- Has good knowledge of electrical equipment & system such as distribution transformers, motors, pump, mcc, switchgear, Transmission & Distribution.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Khmer & English
About the Company
Dhinimex Co., Ltd (DHM) is the one of the largest company for supply and installation of Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Equipment in Cambodia since 2003.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.