Application Deadline: 31 January 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Import / Export / Trade
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
High School or equivalent
Minimum years of experience:
Good personality, friendly and good communication...
• Prepare and control product Stock
• Coordinate with trade to do sampling
• Display and sales in activation booth
• Prepare Sales and Stock Report
• Flexible to settle problem with trade or customer
• Finish High School or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management and other relevant skills is preferred
• Have own transportation
• Experience in activation is preferred
• Female candidate are encourage to apply
About the Company
DKSH Cambodia is the leading Market Expansion Services provider for companies who want to grow their business in Cambodia. Our clients and customers benefit from integrated and tailor-made services along the entire value chain, offer any combination of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales support services. With over 1,100 specialists, DKSH Cambodia provides business partners with a comprehensive range of knowledge and experience, combined with deep industry expertise.
DKSH Cambodia was established in 1952 when we began business activities in Phnom Penh. DKSH re-entered Cambodia 43 years later in 1995 after the government’s “open door” policy was implemented following the 1993 general elections. Today, the company is one of Cambodia’s leading business organizations. We cover the country with our six distribution and logistics support centers and six liaison offices.