The Chinese Language Specialist is mainly responsible for copywriting, translation and localization of software and websites, as well as all kinds of documents. The responsibilities also include terminology management and quality assurance.
• Must be fluent in Chinese speaking, for translating Chinese documentations.
• Good knowledge in ERP is a plus
• Experience in English > Simplified/Traditional Chinese translation/localization, and Chinese > English translation/localization.
• Excellent command of English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
• Proficiency in using translation memory tools, especially SDL Trados,
• Idiom Worldserver is a plus.
• Good knowledge in software and computer-related technologies.
• Excellent team player and self-motivated.
• Experience in Chinese copywriting is an advantage, to handle Chinese documentations.
• Diploma/Degree in Linguistics, Language or equivalent.