Application Deadline: 30 November 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
less than 2 years
+ The Korean Language Specialist is mainly responsible for copywriting, translation and localization of software and websites, as well as all kinds of documents. The responsibilities also include terminology management and quality assurance.
- Copywriting, translation, editing and proofreading
- Quality assurance
- Terminology and glossary management
- In-house resource development
- Must be a native Korean speaker
- Good knowledge in ERP is a plus
- Experience in English > Korean translation/localization, and Korean > English translation/localization.
- Excellent command of English and Korean.
- Proficiency in using translation memory tools, especially SDL Trados,
- Idiom Worldserver is a plus.
- Good knowledge in software and computer-related technologies.
- Excellent team player and self-motivated.
- Experience in Korean copywriting is an advantage.
About the Company
elionetwork is a focused and results-oriented company committed to deliver industry-focused solutions that increase our clients’ competitive edge to compete in the global marketplace. Our ability to adapt your products developed in one locale to meet the social, cultural and business requirements for successful distributions in other countries saves your time, efforts and money.