Application Deadline: 30 November 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
The localization specialist related job and including:
• Work with Business Development Manager on account development.
• Evaluate, compile, test and support a wide variety of client requirements with multiple applications.
• Analyze project requirements, prepare localization kits and conduct localization related engineering tasks.
• Account for the overall success of projects.
• Post project assessment.
• Develop and testing of new tools to enhance the overall localization process.
The applicant should ideally:
• Experience in software/web application engineering & development and experimenting with new software and technology.
• Strong problem-solving skills, independent, organized & meticulous.
• Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Multimedia/Flash application knowledge is a plus.
• Experience in Quality Assurance is a plus.
• Knowledge of a foreign language is a plus.
• Experience using translation memory tools: Trados Catalyst, Idiom is a plus.
• Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
• Fresh graduates are most welcome to apply.
About the Company
elionetwork is a focused and results-oriented company committed to deliver industry-focused solutions that increase our clients’ competitive edge to compete in the global marketplace. Our ability to adapt your products developed in one locale to meet the social, cultural and business requirements for successful distributions in other countries saves your time, efforts and money.