- Perform field collection activity according to senior/supervisor instructions.
- To facilitate collection activity, building a relationship with local authority.
- Provide a practical/effective solution for the collection activity, and share/report to senior/supervisor.
- Monitor the responsible overdue customers closely and report it to senior/supervisor if needed or requested.
- Do other tasks or over time required by supervisor/manager if needed.
- Basic salary + incentive (0-$300) * average incentive is $150 at present.
- Good communication in English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening).
-Be honest, team work, and good communication skill.
-Computer knowledge (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Internet & Email.
About the Company
GL Finance Plc. (GLF) began its commercial activities in Cambodia in May 2012, being the first step of the regional expansion plan. GLF is the first financial company for motorcycle and agricultural machinery licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia.
GLF has teamed up with Honda NCX to provide financial services to all local Honda customers. Based on this partnership, GLF can support the purchase of brandnew motorcycles from its commercial desk in each official Honda retailer. With presence in 137 outlets, covering of the countries’ provinces, GLF will soon expand to the rest of the country.
In September 2013, GLF has signed a new partnership with Siam Kubota Co. Ltd. to provide financial leasing on agricultural equipment. This partnership is a step further toward the reaching of unbanked, isolated populations in need financial back up to their business. With presence in 23 outlets, covering of the countries’ provinces, GLF will soon expand to the rest of the country.
The Parent company of GL Finance is Group Lease Holding Pte. Ltd. (GLH) in Singapore and the whose also owned Group Lease PCL with more than 20 years’ experience in leasing motorcycles in Thailand, Bangkokbased Group Lease Public Company Limited has set a longterm business plan to become a leading finance company in the Southeast Asian region. GLF has been the first financial leasing company to be licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia. Thanks to the flexibility provided by financial leasing, GLF believes it can provide the easiest, quickest and most secured solution for every Cambodian to be able to own brand new equipment. The principal activity of the Company is to carry out finance leasing business and any other forms of financing operation permitted by the NBC.
With more than 500 employees, GLF plans to hire more employees to increase his business and continue his development in Cambodia
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.