- Prepare the producing weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually Group Reporting and ensure that the information in the reporting meets the Group’s requirement and deadline
- Review the account reconciliation following the Group’s template and ensure that the reconciliation process meet the Group’s requirement criteria.
- Make the drafting plan for CIFRS conversion project
- Keep update for any new IFRS standards and Assist Finance Director in identifying the potential impact to the Company
- Reviewing monthly and annual tax declaration
- Ensuring that the company is in compliance with Cambodia Tax law
- Coordinate with tax audits and timely response to their request
- Keep update for any new tax requirement and Assist Finance Director in identifying the penitential tax impact to the Company
- Perform other tasks as per required by Finance Director / Senior Management Team
- Hold bachelor degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting and Finance, or other related field (Pursuing/Qualified ACCA is preferable)
- At least 3 year professional experiences in accounting and finance; experience as external auditor and have knowledge in CIFRS is an advantage.
- Have good skills in MS Office and high proficiency in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and long-hours, highly self-motivated, strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination in delivering a great result
About the Company
Hattha Kaksekar Limited "HKL" is a leading microfinance institution, providing credit, saving, local money transfer, ATM service, and other financial service, and operate within 25 provinces‐cities in Kingdom of Cambodia.