- Perform the audit activities regarding to the procedures among HKL’s office.
- Joining with team to visit the client/transaction of the staff who is going to resign from HKL if, any require.
- To investigate allegations of fraud, corruption and dishonesty at all operational activities.
- Prepare an audit working paper and a draft report to team leader and supervisors for reviewing before exit meeting and issuing as final audit report.
- Identify the key risks regarding to the suspicious transaction for auditing.
- Review the existing HKL’s policies and procedures and assess the quality of internal controls.
- Participate in or provide training to other Officers of the Fraud Service/fraud seeking technic.
- Other tasks assign by supervisor.
- Graduate with a university degree with background of financial, banking, Business Management or Economics.
- Highly acquainted with computer systems and programs, such MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Email & Internet and core banking system is an advantage.
- Honest, reliable people
- Dynamic and pleasant personality
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
About the Company
Hattha Kaksekar Limited "HKL" is a leading microfinance institution, providing credit, saving, local money transfer, ATM service, and other financial service, and operate within 25 provinces‐cities in Kingdom of Cambodia.