- Drawing and plan analysis of HKL’s office renovating.
- Daily coordinate with construction worker or landlord of construction and materials.
- Quality analyze and Quality control of office construction
- Project coordination, construction, quality and planning.
- Field visit and construction control at construction place.
- Monthly report of office/building construction to Head of Architecture.
- Other duties as required by supervisor.
- Graduate Architect or Engineer or relate file.
- Work experience in construction covering both site and office.
- Understanding of local regulations, established relationships with local contractors and authorities.
- High level of communication skills, a good understanding of spoken and written English.
- Able to use Microsoft office, AutoCAD 2D, 3D, Photoshop and creative idea.
- Able to go to work and check at province.
About the Company
Hattha Kaksekar Limited "HKL" is a leading microfinance institution, providing credit, saving, local money transfer, ATM service, and other financial service, and operate within 25 provinces‐cities in Kingdom of Cambodia.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.