This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Phnom Penh
- Customer Support
- Customer Support in Automotive in Phnom Penh
- Job View
- Phnom Penh
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Job category:
- Customer Support
- Company industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Entry level
- Certification (Diploma)
- Minimum years of experience:
- less than 2 years
- Greet the customers entering into organization.
- Take customers' orders.
- Report monthly Sales & Service.
- Control Office Supplies.
- Receive payment by cash, cheques, credit card etc
- Guiding and solving queries of customer
- Open work orders as directed by the service manager and maintain control until closed and invoiced.
- Handles Repair Order charges, warranty validation & claims coverage’s including computation of chargers, submission and follow-up.
- Maintains the service library with information that is current.
- Files bulletins, manuals, video tapes, etc. under the direct supervision of the service manager.
- Assembles all types of equipment and other merchandise offered for sales by the dealership.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area and cares for shop tools and equipment and equipment assigned to the technician.
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing as assigned duties.
- Ability to safety operate all equipment sold by the dealership
- Follow all safety rules and regulation in performing work assignments.
- Handles service department filing and records.
- Updates customer profiles using equipment, hours or other information from the customer work orders.
- Maintains accessories and supplies and prepares replacement orders for the service manager’s approval
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree of related fields.
- At least 1 years experiences at Customer Service or receptionist.
- Good at English communication
- Flexible on work
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Hard-working / Honestly
- Able to work under pressure.
About the Company
HGB Group is a private local Cambodian investment and holding company specializing in automotive, F&B, retail and luxury goods by bringing internationally renowned brands to the country.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.