- Facilitating all related purchasing needs and effective procurement process of Central Mansions.
- Review purchase requests (PR) for completeness and approvals.
- Examine purchasing requirements, actual needs and appropriate authorization; assess supply alternatives, and monitor against budgets and maximize cost saving.
- Liaise with the company’s external suppliers with particular emphasis on the purchase of service, equipment, materials and components.
- Meet with vendor representatives as appropriate.
- Arrange logistic sourcing including tendering, quotation and negotiations.
- Prepare quotation summary analyses (QSF), analyze quotations and make recommendation.
- Prepare purchase order (PO) for approval.
- Ensure goods and services are bought at the most competitive price, good quality and delivered on time with good purchase term and best trade terms.
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule.
- Communicate with staff concerning delivery progress.
- Make sure all goods/services are received in good order.
- Prepare and maintain procurement status report.
- Assist for arrangement and review of purchasing contracts and ensure specification, terms and condition are fair and/or in the best interest of the companies.
- Prepare, assess and report monitoring and control checklist and timeframe of purchasing contracts, renewal, termination and obligations.
- Document and maintain a database of suppliers, product catalogs and standard contracts.
- Receiving and check supplier’s invoice vs. PO, delivery note and other support documents.
- Following up the invoice and payment status and give feedback to supplier
- Assist for review update of Approved Vendor List and Preferred supplier List.
- Strictly comply with procurement policies and procedure.
- Other assignments by Procurement Executive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Logistics and Procurements.
- Experience in property management and hospitality industry is an advantage
- High ethical and strong integrity.
- Self-motivated, proactive and dynamic.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Strong analytical, liaisons and communication skills.
About the Company
Hongkong Land is one of Asia’s leading property investment, management and development groups with premium commercial and residential property interests across the region. The Group owns and manages some 450,000 sq. m. (five million sq. ft) of commercial space in Hong Kong that defines the heart of the Central Business District, while in Singapore it has been instrumental in the creation of the city-state’s new Central Business District at Marina Bay. The Group develops premium residential properties in a number of cities in the region, principally in China and Singapore where its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a significant developer. Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda. It has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange, and secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. It is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.