Financial management & control
- Keep records of daily expenses in order to ensure an appropriate control over budget expenditures.
- Monitor accuracy of figures and expenditures of advance A/c and petty cash system in connection with RS activities, including costs control.
- Keep clear and transparent records of all financial operations, including banking procedures.
- Prepare monthly tax on salary for national staff.
- Ensure the timely subscription of all necessary insurances (for vehicles, medical, etc) and the follow-up of reimbursements.
- Ensure an appropriate financial control, through a systematic expenditures monitoring, respecting the budget provisions and all RS accounting standards and procedures.
- Prepare monthly cash flow print-out and provide routine reporting of expenditures against budget for the Director.
- Prepare reports and documents for financial assessment (internal and/or external audit) and all necessary reports according to criteria requested by donors and/or government.
- Ensure the production of timely and quality financial reports for the board, the donors and the government.
- Administration tasks
- Organize and maintain Office Filing System for correspondence, reports and all other necessary documentation.
- Prepare and keep accurate records of all documentation related to employees (contracts, leaves notices and record, etc.).
- Keep an accurate and updated list of all fixed assets.
- Make travel and lodging arrangements for staff and guests (such as donors) in the framework of their missions/visits.
- Provide necessary assistance to the Director to arrange internal workshop, trainings, or seminars.
- Translate/type letters or other documents in Khmer and English
- Control office expenses, maintain appropriate office stationery supply and keep updated inventory.