We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services and Dynamic CRM. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design and build advanced applications in iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.