This person will support the Iflix Cambodia subsidiary in :-
- Finance functions, namely General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Intercompany and Treasury tasks
- Ensuring proper local tax, statutory and accounting compliance.
IT'S MADNESS TO THINK THAT THIS IS YOUR ENTIRE ROLE SUMMED UP AND THAT'S BECAUSE IT AIN'T, BUT WE THOUGHT WE WOULD GET YOU STARTED...
1. Ensuring all financial transactions are recorded correctly and on a timely basis. This includes data capture and reconciliation of accounts in the financial system :-
· General Ledger including payroll and petty cash journals, bank reconciliation
· 3rd party and Intercompany vendor invoice posting
· Billings for local partner services (if any)
· Customer receipts application (if any), vendor payment and treasury funds transfer postings
Processing of employee expense claims
2. Work closely with Iflix HQ Finance in ensuring Financial month-end close is done in accordance with set timelines
3. Ensure that tax requirements (in terms of payment and reporting to tax authorities) are complied with
4. Ensure accurate and timely reporting/payment of payroll statutory deductions
5. Ensure compliance of financial data to both IFRS and local accounting standards
6. Prepare cashflow plans for submission to Iflix HQ Treasury
7. Ensure the subsidiary adheres to Iflix HQ policies and procedures involving Finance processes
8. Involvement in any ad-hoc Finance projects as required
9. Lead general office administration
10. Prioritize payment to suppliers, claims and cash advance.
11. Monitor daily office operations – to ensure the office cleanliness and well maintain, decent and positive working environment.