MEASUREMENT OF SUCCESS
The KPIs are the number of tickets/social interactions done per the CEO on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. These tickets should be solved in an average reply time: below 2hours for social, 12hrs for emails, with a 75% satisfied customers
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SPECIALISE SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- Total Work Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Total Relevant Experience: Less than 1 years in <Customer Service>
- Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Product (iflix) knowledge
- Communication skills (Verbal and Written)
Your role will be a hybrid one part Customer Service and part Communications Associate which caters to users on both a personal level and in a broader, more public sense i.e. on Social Media.
You will be communicating with people across all channels so you must love to phone and email, use chat messaging and go crazy on social media.
People need to know we're available whenever they need us, so you'll be replying and interacting with users on Twitter and Facebook on a daily basis.
"I don't like iflix, it doesn't go with my outfit, EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" So, how would you respond to this? If you know EXACTLY what to say (with empathy and always with a touch of humour!) read on:
- Provide consistent, superior support to every customer by utilizing all available tools and resources (even if that 'tool' is the customer him/herself)
- Manage and monitor fan interactions in a timely manner with an attitude that's distinctively iflix. We want someone who's fun, someone who is a raconteur at heart - a person that can tell stories in a cool, iflix way
- Demonstrate the desire and initiative to continue learning new and relevant product and technical information as iflix evolves into a force to be reckoned with.
- Demonstrate flawless communication skills be it verbal, and most importantly... WRITTEN. We're looking for someone who can interact with users and tend to their every query and demand.
- Happy to work weekends and evenings.
- Relationships are important to us, so having very good people skills is non-negotiable.
- You must be familiar with the online landscape, so you can provide technical solutions and use digital tools to the best of your ability. If you're reading this, it's a pretty good indication that you're comfortable with the Interwebz.
If you think you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you immediately. Drop everything and apply... like, now!