We are ImaginePPM Co., Ltd, we design and build inviting interiors based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
What we look for
for a Fulltime - Draftsperson / Designer
- Prepare all detailed drawings about design and construction required by the Site Manager.
- Participate in the survey, visit the site and check the details.
- Exchange information with the site, workshop and other necessary departments during the drawing & construction processes.
- Preparation of drawings, planning, sketching, and 3D rendering
- Design new and creative designs to showcase to new clients.
- Use Company supplied laptop & program to produce structural drawings, detailed drawings, shop/ As build drawing & documentation.
- Maintain close contact with Design Team and Project Managers
- Check that finished works are complete within specifications, regulations and contract provisions.
- Help to estimate costs, prepare specifications for materials and carry out surveying and drafting
- Consider the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specification, material, color, equipment, estimated cost and construction time.
- Prepare drawings to accurate scale.
- Good level of ENGLISH language.
- Qualification in Design related field – no working experience.
- Can prepare shop drawings and calculate construction quantities.
- Hard-working, punctual & presentable.
- Be proficient in Auto CAD, 3D, SketchUP.
- Have a high level of ability, thought and creativeness.
- Be positive, dynamic, flexible, clear-headed, and honest.
- Have passion for the job.
- Can work to deadlines & under pressure.