ISF is seeking to strengthen its development team in order to ensure the sustainability of its programmes and is looking for a highly motivated individual who can fulfill the position of Communications Officer and work in close cooperation with the Development Team.
The Communications Officer will help create powerful and engaging on and offline content to increase engagement of new and existing supporters and promote the organisation locally and internationally through a diverse range of strategies and media.
- Assisting in planning, developing and implementing communication strategies
- Creating and managing online campaigns
- Creation of marketing materials, online content and media
- Maintaining the organisation’s website, and social media platforms and content
- Writing external communications, blogs and newsletters
- Developing ISF’s presence on- and offline through a range of media and events
- Assisting with monitoring and evaluation
- Producing reports, presentations, video and photo content
- Marketing and promotion of ISF Sports Ground to potential external users
- Assisting in data verification, on all reports and information products prepared by the organisation
- Proof-reading and editing communications and reports in English
- Ensuring strong and consistent branding across the organisation
- Supporting the team with other fundraising and development activities as required
- Promoting the vision, mission and strategic goals of the organisation