- Work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure smooth operations of all finance matters
- Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Prepare Payment voucher, Receipt Voucher, Cash voucher, and Journal Voucher.
- Ensure swift payment of invoices (Receivable and payable control)
- Prepare cash /bank book
- Prepare payroll
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required
- Supervise on a daily basis the cashier/receptionist team and ensure correct billing system and implementation of policies and guidelines
- Plan, organize and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the Clinic’s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide financial support to team members
- Perform any other tasks that may be deems appropriate to this role, assigned by Finance Manager
- Hold bachelor in Accounting , Business Administration , Management, or any other related field.
- 2 years experience in Accounting, Finance , or any other related field is a plus.
- Experience in QuickBooks is a plus.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Good in excels
- Good in four commands of English
- Team work ability
- Loyal and trustable
About the Company
Khema International Polyclinic launches a huge project to become the reference instution in Cambodia. We aim to be the clinic of excellence, to provide a high quality of desirable medical treatment and care. We are proud to present Khema, now a must in the healthcare field. All of our practitioners are experienced in their fields, combining their methods of certified expertise, with full access to the latest high technologies worthy of an international clinic. Khema Clinic is pleased to bring its experience and professionalism in what will be a revolution in the health sector in the country!
Please send CV to front desk at Khema Clinic at #18 , St 528, Sangkat Boeung Kok 1 , Khan Toul kork, Phnom Penh Or email to [email protected]