- Bachelor degree from university or other related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Administration work
- Demonstrated ability to work with and across different teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good writing & speaking in English
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with current photo 4x6 through email :
[email protected]; or send hard copy to:
- Commercial Office: 19H, Street 271, Beong Salang District, Tuolkok Communce, Phnom Penh
- Khmer Beverages Address: Cherng Ek Village, Cherng Ek District, Dongkor Commence, Phnom Penh.
Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.