• Bachelor degree in education or related field.
• At least two years of experience in branding and/or related area.
• Knowledge of planning, financial accounting, and management system
• Fluent in English – writing, reading, speaking, and listening
• Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong presentation, written communications, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively (Recommended)
• Ability to work under pressure (Recommended)
• Valid driver’s license
• Flexible to travel (Recommended)
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with current photo 4x6 through email :
[email protected]; or send hard copy to:
Commercial Office: 19H, Street 271, Beong Salang District, Tuolkok Communce, Phnom Penh
Brewery Address: Cherng Ek Village, Cherng Ek District, Dongkor Commence, Phnom Penh.
- Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.