• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field. Master’s degree is preferred
• 2 years of administrative experience• At least 1 year of experience in the beverage industry
• Understanding of administrative work
• Knowledge of the beverage market
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
• Good leadership skills
• Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Ability to work under pressure
• Valid driving license
• Ability to travel to provinces and station in the upcountry.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with current photo 4x6 through email :
[email protected]; or send hard copy to:
Commercial Office: 19H, Street 271, Beong Salang District, Tuolkok Communce, Phnom Penh
Brewery Address: Cherng Ek Village, Cherng Ek District, Dongkor Commence, Phnom Penh.
- Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.