- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Good knowledge of FMCG industry, competitor movements and customers’ value chain
- Over 1-2 Years’ experience in Admin, Account/ Finance
- Requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image
- Honest and willingness to work a flexible schedule and night market visits are requiring
- Intellectual person and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skill, able to handle difficult business situations
- Good command of English and computer literate
- Possession of a valid state driving license and be able to drive a vehicle
- Able to travel and station in the upcountry.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with current photo 4x6 through email :
[email protected]; or send hard copy to:
Commercial Office: 19H, Street 271, Beong Salang District, Tuolkok Communce, Phnom Penh
Brewery Address: Cherng Ek Village, Cherng Ek District, Dongkor Commence, Phnom Penh.
- Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.