- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related field
- At least one year of experience in sales, marketing, administration or a related field
- Knowledge of sales and marketing activities
- Familiarity with FMCG and beverages market
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate to advanced English proficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible to travel.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with current photo 4x6 through email :
[email protected]; or send hard copy to:
Commercial Office: 19H, Street 271, Beong Salang District, Tuolkok Communce, Phnom Penh
Brewery Address: Cherng Ek Village, Cherng Ek District, Dongkor Commence, Phnom Penh.
- Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.