- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Fresh graduate Bachelor in Mechanical or related field-Knowledge of mechanical skill with all machinery.
- Having a technical or technological aptitude.-Basic PLC programming knowledge.
- Knowledge of computer application Microsoft office suite.
- Hard working and conscientious
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Driving license is required.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with current photo 4x6 through email :
[email protected]com; or send hard copy to:
Commercial Office: 19H, Street 271, Beong Salang District, Tuolkok Communce, Phnom Penh
Brewery Address: Cherng Ek Village, Cherng Ek District, Dongkor Commence, Phnom Penh.
- Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.