- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, industrial and electrical or a related field
- Knowledge of 5S
- Knowledge of production process (some machine of each line)
- Knowledge of food industry
- Ability to use Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Ability to write report-writing skills in English and Khmer
- Ability to speak, listen and write English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to work in shift rotation (Morning, Afternoon and night)
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with current photo 4x6 through email :
[email protected]; or send hard copy to:
Commercial Office: 19H, Street 271, Beong Salang District, Tuolkok Communce, Phnom Penh
Brewery Address: Cherng Ek Village, Cherng Ek District, Dongkor Commence, Phnom Penh.
Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.