- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in function related field
- At least 2 years up of working experience (management experience)
- Specialized training in procurement area
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation, written communications, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with team & managerial skill.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with current photo 4x6 through email :
[email protected]; or send hard copy to:
Commercial Office: 19H, Street 271, Beong Salang District, Tuolkok Communce, Phnom Penh
Brewery Address: Cherng Ek Village, Cherng Ek District, Dongkor Commence, Phnom Penh.
- Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.