- Diploma/ degree holder in Sales and Marketing or related field
- Fresh graduate or 1 years’ experience beer or soft drink industry
- Always maintain professional appearance and promote positive company image
- Honest and willing to work at flexible schedule and night market visits
- Intellectual and able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and good in problem solving skill
- Require to have Driving License
- Able to speak Chinese or other languages is an added advantage.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with current photo 4x6 through email :
[email protected]; or send hard copy to:
Commercial Office: 19H, Street 271, Beong Salang District, Tuolkok Communce, Phnom Penh
Brewery Address: Cherng Ek Village, Cherng Ek District, Dongkor Commence, Phnom Penh.
- Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.