- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration /Sales & Marketing/ Management
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in beverage or FMCG
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to relate to customers from different Socio-cultural backgrounds
- Computer literate with word processing skills Highly effective, result oriented and able to work under high pressure
- Able to travel and station in upcountry.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with current photo 4x6 through email :
[email protected]; or send hard copy to:
Commercial Office: 19H, Street 271, Beong Salang District, Tuolkok Communce, Phnom Penh
Brewery Address: Cherng Ek Village, Cherng Ek District, Dongkor Commence, Phnom Penh.
- Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.