• Bachelor degree business administration/English Literature or related fried
• 2-5 years experiences in related field
• Demonstrated ability to work with and across different teams
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Good communication skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Fluent in writing & speaking in English and Khmer
• Fluent with Word, Excel, power-point
• Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with current photo 4x6 through email :
email@example.com; or send hard copy to:
Commercial Office: 19H, Street 271, Beong Salang District, Tuolkok Communce, Phnom Penh
Brewery Address: Cherng Ek Village, Cherng Ek District, Dongkor Commence, Phnom Penh.
- Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.